Terms of service
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to and use of preisner.com internationally is provided on the following terms:
1. By using preisner.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of preisner.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use preisner.com.
2. The preisner.com team may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of preisner.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use preisner.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of preisner.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within preisner.com.
2. Intellectual Property
1. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on preisner.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in preisner.com or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use preisner.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any preisner.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of preisner.com content requires the prior written permission of preisner.com and its associated companies.
2. The names, images and logos identifying preisner.com, associated companies and third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of preisner.com, associated companies and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of preisner.com, any associated companies or any other third party.
3. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. If the content posted in the preisner.com community is created by members of the public, the views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the members of the preisner.com team and any associated companies or third parties. Neither preisner.com or any associated companies or third parties or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or connected companies or individuals are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on preisner.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through preisner.com. Any links to third party websites from preisner.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the team and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
2. preisner.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to any products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “as availalbe” basis. To the extent permitted by law, the team at preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The team at preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
3. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of preisner.com regardless of the form of action.
4. preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties do not warrant that functions available on preisner.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that preisner.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
1. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. The failure or delay of preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive preisner.com and any associated companies or third parties right to enforce that right.
3. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Poland which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.